Michigan Historic Preservation Award!

A historically preserved and retrofitted collaborative headquarters for several nonprofit organizations.

Community Features

Developed in 1924 for the Michigan Army National Guard, this development was redeveloped in 2011 into the home for several nonprofit organizations and is now a neighborhood show-piece. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and schools, the Armory is a perfect example of history meeting urban excitement!

Contact Information

For more information about all of our commercial properties and new development opportunities, contact Jason Kildea by phone or email. You may also use the contact form below.

Telephone: (517) 333-4123

Enter this code below:captcha


330 Marshall Street
Lansing MI 48912

Loading map...


Award winning historical building

Where We Are

Marshall Street between Saginaw and Michigan Avenue, just east of downtown Lansing and west of MSU and East Lansing.

What's Nearby

  • Lansing Catholic Central
  • Pattengill School
  • Sparrow Hospital
  • Soup Spoon CafĂ©
  • Jerusalem Bakery
  • Stadium District
  • Cooley Law School Stadium.

What to Do

  • Lansing’s downtown district
  • Lansing Convention Center
  • Cooley Law School
  • Davenport University
  • The Nut House
  • Paramount Coffee
  • Old Town